Book of Judgement Chapter 4
THE NUMBERS OF THE JUDGMENT, IN THE WORDS OF GOD.
1. Hear the words of thy God, O man; I am thy elder brother, the captain of heaven and
2. Wherefore, declare I unto thee in this day, the same shall be testified to by millions of
angels unto mortals ere one generation pass away.
3. Of Brahmin angels in the lowest of heavens, as wanderers on the earth, there are this
day more than four thousand millions.
4. Of Budhist angels in the lowest of heavens, as wanderers on the earth, there are this
day more than seven thousand millions.
5. Of Ka’yuan angels in the lowest heavens, as wanderers on the earth, there are this day
more than a thousand millions.
6. Of Kriste’yan angels in the lowest heavens, as wanderers on the earth, there are this day
more than three thousand millions.
7. Of Mohammedan angels in the lowest heavens, as wanderers on the earth, there are this
day more than two thousand millions.
8. Of Jewish angels in the lowest heavens, as wanderers on the earth, there are this day
more than thirty millions.
9. And of other angels, idolatrous and otherwise, even on the earth, more than twelve
10. And of all these angels not one is above grade five, in the first resurrection.
11. But of such as are below grade one, there are more than six thousand millions, which
compriseth such angels as know nothing more than babes, though, for the most part, they
were full grown adults as to earth-life. Some are fetals, some engrafters (professional reincarnaters), who dwell with one mortal during his life-time, and then engraft themselves on another mortal during his life time, and so on, calling themselves re-incarnated, and, in
fact, knowing no other heavens, being disbelievers in the All Person and in my exalted
12. Such as are below grade one, I have classed this day as drujas, because they have not
left the earth and entered the first resurrection.
13. They inhabit mostly the oldest cities, and places of filth and indecency; nevertheless,
they also inhabit the palaces of kings and queens and emperors and popes and priests and
14. Of grade one, there are hundreds of millions of angels strolling about on the earth,
crying out: I want to go to Brahma, I want to go to Budha, I want to go to Jesus, I want to
go to Kriste.
15. And I send my hosts of high-raised angels to them, saying: Come ye to the kingdoms
of Jehovih, and be clothed and fed, and learn to clothe and feed others, for this is the way
16. But they will not believe, but turn away in stubbornness of heart, even as ye of the
earth, saying: Nay, I will rise only by prayers and confessions. I want to be changed in a
moment, in the twinkling of an eye, and rise and sit on the right hand of God.
17. And there are hundreds of millions who, being dead, know not anything; but, through
belief in a judgment day, went to sleep, and are waiting for the trumpet of Gabriel to call
18. And I send my exalted ones to them to awake them up, and call them up; but they are
drunk with their faith, and they relapse again and again, for years and years, for hundreds
19. Fulfilling Jehovih’s mandate, that whatsoever is bound on earth shall be bound in
20. And, even as one drunken man on earth enticeth another to drunkenness, so are there
hundreds of millions of idolatrous angels, who return to mortals and persuade them to
their same doctrines and to their same debaucheries.
21. Hear the words of thy God, O man, and be wise in thy judgment: He Who created
thee alive, gave to thee of His Own Being. Be thou steadfast unto Him, and thou shalt not
err, but eliminate thyself from the chance of error.
22. He alone is unmistakably thy sure foundation, in Whom thou shalt not be tript up.
23. Sufficient unto thee and thy resurrection is thy Creator. Wherefore, in thy soul thou
shalt abjure all Gods and Lords and Saviors.
24. Neither shalt thou try to exalt His name by adding thereunto any name in the shape
and figure of man, nor by any one of woman born.
25. Seek thou to attain to His voice in all things, and to obey Him for righteousness sake.
Be not stubborn in thy conceit.
26. In thy singleness of purpose thou shalt be ministered unto by the spirits of the
first resurrection; but, as thou unitest thyself in a brotherhood on earth, in the name of
Jehovih, so shalt thou be ministered unto by the light of my second resurrection.
27. But it hath been proved, and it shall be proved again, that all brotherhoods on earth
founded on any of the idols in heaven, shall not stand.
28. Because, there is no second resurrection to minister unto them.
29. And all societies and constitutions and by-laws founded by men, not capable of the
second resurrection, shall fail.
30. But whosoever establisheth, in the second resurrection; which is the abnegation of
self to serve Jehovih, shall not fail.