Book of Inspiration. Chapter 1, Chapter 2
1. These are the words of Tae, in kosmon: I am Light; I am Central, but Boundless, saith
2. I give thee of My Light; and when thou hast received, thou criest out: Behold, I am
3. Thy corpor I made, in which to localize thee; to mature thy entity.
4. Without Me, thou hadst not come to life. Thou art as the end of a ray of light from My
5. And thou art focalized in thy corporeal body.
6. I am to thy spirit, as is the sun to a ray of light. I am the Light that illuminateth thy soul.
7. The ray of light that goeth out of Me, taketh root in mortality, and thou art the product,
8. Thou wert nothing; though all things that constitute thee, were before.
9. These I drove together, and quickened.
10. Thus I made thee.
11. After the manner I made thee corporeally, so made I thee spiritually, intellectually.
12. As out of corpor I made thy corporeal body, so, out of My Light, which is My Very
Self, I built thee up in spirit, with consciousness that thou art.
13. Thou canst not add one jot or tittle to thy corporeal self, of thine own will and
14. It is by and through Me, that the process of absorption by the blood addeth unto thee.
15. Thy blood floweth in thy veins because of My quickening power upon thee.
16. When I withdraw My hand, thou diest. Life and death are of Me.
17. All thy corporeal part is, therefore, of Me and through Me.
18. Even so is thy spirit of Me also.
19. And as thou canst not add a fraction to thy corporeal self, neither canst thou add a
fraction to thy spiritual self.
20. Out of Myself groweth thy spirit.
21. Neither canst thou, of thine own self, manufacture or acquire or take unto thyself, one
new thought, nor idea, nor invention.
22. All thought and knowledge and judgment which thou hast, I gave unto thee.
23. As the whirlwind gathereth up dust, and driveth it toward a center, so is the plan of
24. Thou art as a center; all things come to thee from without.
25. Thy knowledge, as well as thy corporeality, came to thee from without, from that
which was external to thyself.
1. Thou art of inspiration made, saith Jehovih.
2. I made thee a corporeal body, and I wrote upon it. The result thou art.
3. And I made thee susceptible, so all things external to thyself could write upon thee.
4. The sum of these is thy knowledge.
5. As it is with thee, so is it with all men, and with all the living which I created.
6. Nor is there any knowledge in the world, but what I gave.
7. All of it is My inspiration.
8. Man said: By certain measurements I teach my son mathematics.
9. I am back of all, saith Jehovih.
10. I taught thy father’s father and all who were before him. The sum of all of man’s
knowledge is but man’s capacity to perceive My Light.
11. I made thee My servant, to teach thy son by certain measurements. This was the road I
made to reach thy son’s soul.
12. Man said: I know more than did my father; and yet my father knew more than did his
father. We reason, we digest, we compound from one another.
13. I am the All External; from Me are smaller lights focalized, saith Jehovih.
14. A man holdeth a condensing lens to the sun, and he lighteth a fire thereby, but yet the
lens contained not the heat.
15. After such manner hast thou accumulated knowledge; yet, no knowledge was of thine
own begetting, but all came from Me. I gave it all.
16. The increase in knowledge now upon the earth, with all the races of men, is only the
increase I gave. Man of himself created none of it.
17. Neither canst thou create one thought, nor idea, nor impulse.
18. Thou canst only gather together from My harvests, or from Me in Person.