1st Quarter Moon
1. O that I could sing Thee a song of delight, Thou All Highest. Or find the words
to make plain Thy marvelous ways. But Thou has limited me as a shadow, of which
Thou art the substance. Thy causes are deep and of long times; my judgment less
than a breath of air; I resolve and reason and devise, but all is nothing before Thee.
2. To-day my soul is buoyed up with great rejoicing; Thou hast sent me my loves. I would
bind them with sweet words; their wisdom would I feast upon forever. In Thy great
mercy, Jehovih, Thou hast showed me a world of delight.
3. How can I repay Thee, or Thy countless millions make to understand the way of
rejoicing. O that I could show them the secret way of bliss; or turn them in the direction
of the All Highest! Could they be the Within; to know the delight of that which
4. O that I could make them understand; to look upward instead of downward; to look
inward instead of onward. How Thou followest up Thy wayward children; Thy truants
that strive to go away from Thee.
5. They wander away off, and Thou givest the slack of the leading line unto them. They
go as if around a circle, and come to the place of beginning at last. O that I could prevail
upon them in the start; that I could save them the first journey of the circle. O that they
would go slowly and with Thee always, Jehovih!
6. But Thou enrichest them with Thy bounteous fields; they travel far and are foot-sore
and weary; and the twain causes are as a new book of songs. O, that experience may
never die! And Thy creations never cease to have adventurous Sons and Daughters!
7. O, that I could understand Thy Greatness, or find the darkness that glorifieth the light
of Thy countenance. I drink deep of mine own folly, and mine eyes wander about because
of the darkness. I come upon Thy pathway and burst forth with a song of delight. Yea, I
rejoice for the darkness I have passed through; in this am I more buoyant in my love to
Thee, my Creator.
8. How can I make all Thy people to sing songs unto Thee; or teach them to harp not
forever on the dark side of things? I have seen the tree of hell they planted in their own
souls, and the way they cultivate it. They know not what is meant by singing praises unto
Thee, and of Thy growth in them.
9. Why will they interpret me by words, or realize not that I sing of the exuberance of the
soul? O that I could inspire them to talk good of all things; to harp forever on the beauties
Thou hast made, instead of the ills and horrors around about. Can they never understand
what it is to sow the seed of the tree of endless delight?
10. O that I could call them unto Thee, Jehovih! Or that I could lift their aspiration up
from the shadows of death. I would follow them into Thy two great gardens which Thou
hast created; that which is green, where they go and curse Thee; and that which is ripe,
where I have found Thee full of love. Because I said: Sing unto Him forever; pray to Him
with great rejoicing, they interpret me to mean words uttered as a mocking-bird. Yea, they
11. To find Thee, O Jehovih; to glorify the good that cometh along, this is the salvation of
the world. Of this my songs shall never end; without a shadow of darkness Thou wilt tune
my voice forever. I will sing and dance before Thee; the germ of happiness in my soul
will I nurse as Thy holiest gift. For of all the trees which Thou hast planted in the soul of
men and angels, this is the most glorious; for it is the perfection of Thy Voice, which
singeth in all Thy living creatures.
12. When Ahura ended his song, then spake Lika, for the Voice of Jehovih was upon him.
He said: Many leaders have I created for the earth and her heavens; but not one have I
created with power to make a leader of himself. My hand is upon them that I choose; with
wisdom and power raise I them up from the beginning.
13. To a people on the earth I give a king; to the inhabitants of My heavens give I Lords
14. Because ye have tried the fullness of self, and raised up mighty realms in heaven, but
to come to naught before My hand, ye are as a new power in these heavens.
15. As by the name Jehovih, I have maintained the Faithists in earth and heaven, so shall
ye rule over My enemies, in righteousness and love and good works, by the names Lord
and God, which they shall worship until the coming of the next dawn. But I will come in
that day and deliver you and them, and there shall be no more Lord or God upon the earth
or in the heavens thereof.
16. Grieve not that ye have had great kingdoms, and been overthrown and cast into
torments; for ye have been so prepared in My works, that I might reach them that are not
of the flesh and blood of My Faithists. And inasmuch as ye have gone to the farthest limit
of glory and of the darkness of hell, so will I give unto you wisdom, love and power
17. For, to make ready for the kosmon era, I want not a few, but thousands of millions in
heaven and earth, to inspire such as live in darkness.
18. As I delivered you, so shall ye deliver them; because they will accurse themselves
with war and with standing armies for the sake of earthly glory unto their rulers, ye shall
encompass them about, and break them up, and deliver them into My kingdoms, which
are peace and love.
19. As ye have been delivered out of hell, so shall ye deliver the kings and queens of
the earth out of their kingdoms wherein they will unknowingly bind themselves
in condemnation before Me. They shall be made to understand that, whoso assumeth
a kingdom, shall not rule it unto his own glory without reaping the fruits of hell.
20. When the king goeth forth, he shall not be afraid he will be cut down; nor shall his
marshals stand about him to protect him, for My Person shall shield him, and his people
will shout with great joy when his steps draw nigh. To serve Me is not in prayer only, or
in rites and ceremonies, but in stretching forth the hand to do good unto others with all of
21. Because ye have proved that force and violence only establish for a day, and is not
of Me, so shall ye make them understand that whoso useth force and violence or armies
to sustain himself is not of Me, but is My enemy, and is on the way to destruction.
22. Whoso being a king, or a general, or a captain, and in war, either offensive or
defensive, professing to serve Me by rites and ceremonies and praises, is a mocker of Me
and My kingdoms; yea, a blasphemer in My sight; he provideth the way of his own
torments. These are My creations; to answer force with force, violence with violence,
mockery with mockery; alike and like as seed is sown, so shall the harvest come unto the
23. Neither shall evil and darkness and misery cease on the earth till I have disbanded the
dealers in death; by My own hand will I liberate the nations of the earth; their armies shall
go away, like the winter’s snow in sun of summer. To which end ye shall be My workers,
with wisdom and love and power.
1. During the fourth year of dawn, the Voice of Jehovih came to Lika, saying: My Son,
thou shalt provide thyself an army sufficient, and thou shalt take away from the earth all
angels below the first resurrection, save such fetals as are under the dominion of My
2. And thou shalt provide them separate regions in My lower heavens, whence they can
not return to mortals. And thou shalt appoint rulers and teachers over them, to deliver
them out of madness and evil and stupor.
3. Of thy etherean hosts shalt thou appoint teachers and rulers for this purpose; but
at the end of dawn they shall give over their places to atmosphereans selected from
4. From this time forth My atmosphereans shall begin to help one another, not depending
for all teachers to come from My etherean heavens.
5. Lika then called up At’yesonitus and told him of Jehovih’s words, and further added:
To thee do I therefore allot this labor. And I give unto thee twelve generals, for the
different regions of the earth; and unto each of the twelve I allot five million ethereans,
whom thou canst draw from the armies that were engaged in delivering the hells and
6. At’yesonitus said: In Jehovih’s will and thine, I am pleased. I will divide up the regions
of the earth amongst the twelve generals, and give unto each one of them the five
millions, according to thy commandments.
7. At’yesonitus then sent officers out into different regions in atmospherea to select the
sixty million deliverers, commanding them to report in Theovrahkistan, in the Valley of
Tish, his heavenly place, whither he took the twelve generals that Lika had assigned him.
8. Lika gave to At’yesonitus a list of the spirits to be thus taken away from mortals,
that is, the engrafted, the damons, the familiars, the vampires and the lusters, and such
other spirits as otherwise lead mortals into darkness and crime; showing him the regions
of the earth where they were most numerous. With which list At’yesonitus and
his generals made themselves well acquainted before starting on his perilous enterprise.
9. At’yesonitus then ordered the ship-builders to provide him twelve thousand fire-boats,
with bulwarks of fire, and with gateways.
10. In the meantime Lika sent Yussamis with four hundred geographers and
mathematicians and surveyors to find the necessary plateau to which At’yesonitus could
send his captured hosts.
11. Yussamis therefore founded the six heavenly plateaux known as the Ugsadisspe, a
name signifying the HEAVEN OF THE DESTROYING SERPENTS.
12. These, then, were the six heavens of Ugsadisspe, to wit: Tewallawalla, over
Arabin’ya, one thousand two hundred miles high; Setee’song, over Vind’yu, one thousand
miles high; Go’e’dhi, over Jaffeth, one thousand one hundred miles high; Ellapube, over
Uropa, one thousand miles high; Apak, over North and South Guatama, six hundred
miles high, and bordering on Yaton’te, the subjective heaven of the ancients, which was
now being re-established by Kaparos; and Fue, over Chihuahi, nine thousand miles high.
13. Yussamis provided these heavens with no roadways, in order to prevent the
delivered spirits flocking together, in which case they might run into anarchy (hells).
And, accordingly, appointed unto each of these heavens one ruler of the rank primal
God, selecting them from the etherean hosts, but empowering them to bestow
their thrones on successors at the end of dawn, giving terms of office not less than
two hundred years, but subject to the limiting power of God of Theovrahkistan.
14. Lika gave four thousand messengers to At’yesonitus, and twelve thousand
messengers to Yussamis, to whom he also gave sixty million laborers. But each of
them provided their own heralds, musicians, marshals and captains in their own way.
15. Now, therefore, At’yesonitus and Yussamis, receiving their armies of laborers, fell to
work, the former to delivering, and the latter to receiving the drujas of the earth. And
Yussamis put his hosts to building houses and hospitals, heavenly places, and to founding
cities and provinces through the primal Gods under him.