Book of Lika Chapters 7 and 8
1. Onward sped Lika in his airavagna, with his eight hundred millions; through the sea of
Enea-Wassa, the etherean realm of Haog-sa-uben; shining like a meteor in its flight, the
ship of fire of eight hundred millions. On every side, the Jehovihian worshippers’vessels,
tens of thousands, coursing as many ways, some fast, on missions of quickened labor;
some slow, as traveling school-ships, exploring the great expanse and glorious richness of
Jehovih’s provided worlds, always ready for the newborn; each and all the ships as
studded gems in the etherean sea, moving brilliants playing kaleidoscopic views, ever
changing the boundless scene with surpassing wonders. And all of these, by signs and
signals, the story of their place and mission revealing to the high-raised etherean souls,
ships and men, as quickened living books of fire, radiant with the Father’s light and
history of worlds.
2. On Lika’s ship, as on all the others, every soul, hundreds of millions, enraptured, stood
in awe and admiration of the ever-changing scenes; some in silence, absorbed in
thought; some posing with upraised hands; some ejaculating gleefully; and some in
high reverence to Jehovih, uttering everlasting praise; every soul its full bent, being
the full ripe fruit of the diversified talents as they first shone forth in corporeal life.
3. Onward sped Lika’s airavagna now in the Roads of Nopita, now in the a’ji’an Forest of
Quion, most rich in adamantine substances, arches, stalactites and stalagmites, and in
forming and dissolving scenes, a forest, a very background in the etherean worlds for the
over-brilliant crystal regions of light. And here, too, the tens of thousands of ships of
Jehovih’s chosen; and on either side the great roadway lay the Fields of Anutiv, inhabited
by countless millions of etherean kingdoms. Along the road for hundreds of thousands of
miles, stretched up the hands of millions and millions of souls, waving banners and flags
to their favored ships, going to some native star, from which Jehovih brought them forth.
4. Then changed the course of Lika’s airavagna, by his commands sent through the comet
Yo-to-gactra, a new condensing world, already with a head of fire four thousand miles
broad; a very ball of melted corpor, whirling like the spindle of a filling spool, forever
winding unto itself the wide extending nebulae. Here were coursing along, hundreds of
thousands of school-ships, with students and visitors to view the scenes, most grand in
rolling on, now round, now broken, now outstretched, this ball of liquid fire, whirling in
the vortex, thirty million miles long. To balance against which vortex many of the ships
tossed and rolled, dangerously, had they not been in skilled hands; and, as they were,
causing millions of the students on many a ship to fear and tremble, perceiving how
helpless and stupid they were compared to the very Gods who had them in charge.
5. Not long did Lika loiter to view the scenes, or to indulge his eight hundred millions,
but stood his course again for the red star, the earth; coursing the Fuassette Mountains,
where the God, Vrilla-Gabon, built the Echosinit kingdom, whose capital was Exastras,
the place where the Niuan Gods assembled to witness the first starting forth of the earth.
Here, halting awhile, and adown went Lika’s recorders, to gather from the Exastras
libraries the earth’s early history and the grade of her creation; a copy of which obtained,
the recorders hastily returned, when onward again sped the airavagna, now making
course across the Plains of Zed, in the midst of which lay the great sea Oblowochisi,
four million miles across, and this also studded over with thousands of etherean ships.
6. And now across to Rikkas, the place of the Goddess, Enenfachtus, with her
seven thousand million etherean souls, whereupon Lika and his hosts cast down
millions of wreaths and tokens, and the while, the music of the two spheres
mingled together in Jehovih’s praise. Here, across, the distance was three million miles.
7. Now, all the while before, the red star stood upward, inclining upward, but here in
horizontal line began to stand, gleaming in more effulgent flame. And in the course,
where Lika’s airavagna should go, the Goddess, Enenfachtus, had previously upraised a
hundred thousand pillars of fire to honor him and his company; which great respect Lika
and his hosts answered with holy salutations.
8. After this, came the ji’ay’an Forests of Hogobed, three million miles across, and close
for lack of etherean air and inspiration. Here stood the Province of Arathactean, where
dwelt the God, Yew-Sin, with thirty thousand million newly-raised Brides and
Bridegrooms from the star Kagados. Over these regions Lika sped swiftly, and then to the
open sea, Amatapan, on the Vashuan Roads.
9. Then a sail of two million miles, in the uninhabited regions of Samma, when he
reached Chinvat, the bridge on the boundary of the earth’s vortex beyond the orbit of the
10. And, halting not, but now coursing on a downward plane, made straight toward
the swift-rolling earth, whose speed was three-quarters of a million miles a day.
Through the high-floating plateaux of atmospherea came Lika with his fire-ship,
with his hosts, eight hundred millions, came his ship like a meteor, huge as a continent.
1. On the uninhabited plateau, Theovrahkistan, rich and broad as the earth, high above the
lands of Jaffeth, and Vind’yu, and Arabin’ya, lighted Lika in his airavagna, with his eight
hundred millions. Here he made fast his fire-ship, and forth came his hosts to found a
heavenly kingdom. Lika said:
2. I hear Thy voice, O Jehovih; Thy hand is upon me; in Thy Wisdom and Power will I
build the foundations of Thy kingdom in these heavens.
3. Jehovih said: Call forth thy Rapon hosts, thy companion Chiefs; build thy throne broad
for them and thee. And shape thou the area of the capital and stand thy high Council, the
chosen millions, to the four quarters of the heavens of the earth.
4. The legions then fell to and built a heavenly place unto Jehovih, and called it
Yogannaqactra, home of Lika and his eight hundred millions.
5.Jehovih called out of the light of the throne which Lika built, saying: Lika, My Son,
thou shalt build all things new on the earth and in the heavens of the earth, even as if
nothing had ever been. Send thou thy messengers in an otevan to the broken-down region
of My beloved, God of Craoshivi, and bring him and his thousand attendants unto thy
6. Thereupon an otevan was sent off, well officered, and in due time it returned, bringing
God to Yogannaqactra, where he was received with great joy, and greeted in Jehovih’s
7. Lika said: Speak thou, O God, for I am come to deliver these heavens into Jehovih’s
dominion. What are the light and the darkness of the heavens and the earth that have been
entrusted to thy keeping, in Jehovih’s name?
8. God said: Alas, how can I speak? Behold, my kingdoms are scattered and gone; I have
nowhere any pride in anything I have done in heaven and earth. An exceeding great
darkness came upon my people, for a thousand and five hundred years! Thy servants have
been overpowered, helpless and tossed as chaff before the wind.
9. Lika said: How many Gods? How many dans of darkness? Whither are gone My true
10. God said: Four Gods are risen to etherea with their hosts, heart-broken, true Gods.
Four dans have come and gone; so weak and small, like a breath of air, for the darkness
brushed them away. In Savak-haben, in etherea, sojourn thy Gods.
11. Jehovih’s light fell upon the throne, and His Voice came out of the light, saying: Send
thou, O My Son, Lika, to Savak-haben, four arrow-ships, with a hundred thousand
attendants for My true Gods, and bring them to Yogannaqactra.
12. Lika then sent four arrow-ships with his swift messengers and a hundred thousand
attendants, to bring back the four disconcerted Gods.
13. God said: Thousands of millions of angels of darkness flood the hadan regions;
and as many grovel about on the low earth. De’yus, the false Lord God, is cast into
hell, a hell so wide that none can approach his place of torment. Te-in, the fase God, the
Joss, is also cast into hell; and so is Sudga, the false Dyaus; and so are all the
false Gods that encompassed the earth around; their kingdoms are in anarchy.
14. The names Lord, and God, and Dyaus, and De’yus, and Zeus, and Joss, and Ho-Joss,
and many others, have become worshipful on the earth! Not only labored the traitors to
put away the Great Spirit, but to establish themselves as men-Gods capable of creating;
yea, the veritable Creator of heaven and earth!
15. Lika said: Hear thou, then, the Voice of Jehovih! Because they have put Me aside and
assumed to be Creators under the name God, and De’yus, I will magnify the Person of
God and De’yus in men’s understanding.
16. Nor from this time forth on the earth, for three thousand years, shall man be confined
to the one name, Jehovih, or Eolin, or Eloih, but worship God, or Lord, or De’yus, or
Zeus, or Dyaus, or Joss, or Ho-Joss. For since these men have cast themselves into hells,
behold, the spirits of the risen shall not find them nor their kingdoms. And thou shalt
magnify unto mortals that all names worshipful belong to the Ever Present, whose Person
is the spirit and substance of all things. And if they inquire of thee: Who is Dyaus? or,
Who is God? or, Who is Joss? thou shalt say: Hath He not said: Behold, I am the Creator
of heaven and earth! and I say unto you, He is the Ever Present, the All Highest Ideal.
17. But this bondage shall come upon them: To reap the harvest they have sown. Because
one hath said: Build thou a pyramid, and thy God will come and abide therein, even as a
man dwelleth in a house; he shall be bound while the pyramid standeth. And another hath
said: Behold, thy God is in the image of a man, and he sitteth on a throne in heaven; he
shall be bound while this belief surviveth on the earth.
18. Because they have sown a falsehood on the earth, the harvest is theirs. And
until they have reaped their whole harvest they shall not rise into My etherean worlds.