Book of Wars Against Jehovih Chapters XII and XIII
ANUHASAJ, THE FALSE GOD, DECLARETH HIMSELF AGAINST JEHOVIH.
1. Anuhasaj never established the De’yus as projected at first, but took the name
De’yus (Dyaus) upon himself, and became known in the heavens by that name. When
he had thus established Hored in its entirety, he gave a feast to the Gods and Goddesses;
and after it was ended, previous to their departure, he spake before them, saying:
2. The time of duty is now upon you, and upon me, the Lord your God, also. Be ye then
solicitous of these things I speak of, that in the everlasting times we may be brethren, and
there shall be no other Gods, but ourselves forever.
3. Behold, I have given into your hands to manage your own kingdoms in your way;
for which reason I can no longer say, do ye this, or do ye thus and so, for my affairs
are in mine own kingdom. But wherein I have wisdom I freely impart, and the
choice is yours, whether ye will follow my advice or do otherwise, for ye are of
equal rank with me. And, moreover, my kingdom is dependent upon you, and not yours
upon mine. Hear ye then my words as if I were but one in a Council with wise Gods:
4. To overturn Jehovih and his dominions on the earth and in these heavens will be your
first labor. And whenever corporeans embrace Him, calling themselves FAITHISTS IN THE
GREAT SPIRIT, or FAITHISTS IN JEHOVIH, or FAITHISTS IN ORMAZD, or by any other name
signifying the ALL LIGHT, or UNSEEN, or PERSON OF EVER PRESENCE, ye shall pursue
them, and destroy them off the face of the earth. To do which ye shall use the oracles,
or prophets and seers, or magicians, or inspiration; and ye shall set the kings and
queens of the earth to war upon them, and spare them not, man, woman or child.
5. And of spirits of the dead who fall into your respective kingdoms, being Faithists,
bring them before Anubi and his hosts, and he shall send them into regions of
darkness, saying to them: Behold, ye have your Jehovih! And Anubi shall place
guards over them, and they shall not know where to go, but will cry out in their darkness.
6. Whereupon they shall be sworn into servitude in Hored to the Lord your God forever,
and become slaves within your kingdoms.
7. And ye shall teach both mortals and spirits that Hored is the All Highest heaven,
and that it is the place of the All Highest God, even De’yus. For them to attain
which, ye shall exact servitude of them in your heavens accordingly as ye may desire.
8. In the rites and ceremonies, both in your heavens and on the earth, shall ye enforce the
exchanging of words signifying Great Spirit to words signifying Lord God, who is of the
form and size of a man, declaring of a truth that I sit on my throne in judgment of the
world, for it is mine, and ye are one with me.
9. And all songs of praise shall be changed; and prayers and beseechings to your God,
instead of Jehovih, or Ormazd, or the Great Spirit. For both mortals and angels shall be
made to know that He is my enemy, leading my people astray. And as to the prophets and
seers on the earth, who will persist in preaching or singing to the Great Spirit, ye shall
incite torture and punishment and death unto them.
10. And whether I be De’yus, or God, or the Lord God, or the All Perfect, me only shall
they worship, forever. And my place, Hored, shall be the sacred hill of God forever! And
none shall approach me but by crawling on their bellies; for I will so exalt my lights that
none can stand before me.
11. When the Lord God had finished his discourse, the other Gods responded in love and
adoration. Thus ended the feast, and, according to the rites in other heavens, the Gods and
Goddesses went and sat at the foot of the throne, and De’yus came down and took them
by the hand, one at a time, and raised them up, saying: Arise, O God, and in my name,
and wisdom, and power, go thy way. Thus they departed.
12. And as to the earth, great havoc and persecution were visited upon the Zarathustrians
and Israelites, being put to death by hundreds of thousands.
1. Swift messengers coursing the heavens, from far-off etherean worlds, bound for
destinations remote, passed over the regions of Hored; and the high-raised travelers felt
the discordant plots of satan’s Lord God and his hosts, thus bent to overthrow the Great
Spirit’s happy world. And so they sent word of it to Cpenta-armij, through whose fields
the great serpent moved along. And her Most High Council, one with the Creator, cast
about to know the cause and treatment of the dastardly outrage.
2. Then spake Jehovih to His Daughter, Chieftainess, saying: The Lord God was duly
honored in My name, and swore before Me to serve faithfully, forever, by his highest
light. Hold thou him to his purpose, and bind him in the world he hath assumed to rule for
his own glory. And to his fellow-God, conspirators against Me, Who brought them into
being, give thou them full sway to destroy My worshippers. Let them raise the name of
their God, and bait mortal kings and queens to glut themselves in the havoc of My
chosen, the Faithists.
3. The earth neareth her greatest corporeal growth, and these self-assuming Gods shall
build monuments through their mortal emissaries, in the greatest divisions of the
earth: Temples, and pyramids, and oracle-palaces, which shall stand thousands of
years as testimonies of the audacity of Gods and Saviors. To honor whom, the Lord
God hath sworn to make angels and men suppliant slaves in heaven and earth.
4. For I will use the corporeal temples and pyramids they shall build on the earth at the
expense of My chosen, as testimony, in coming ages, of the oppression in the hadanheavenly kingdoms of these self-Gods. Till which time I cannot teach mortals of the
vanity of the lower heavens, save in the deserted ruins of their moldering monuments.
5. For in kosmon, mortals shall know that even as the earth hath been a place of foolish
sacrifice to persons born of woman, so were My heavens debauched in that day by similar
oppression and cruelty.
6. Let him who is falsely crowned Osiris, build in the Osirian field, and him who is
proclaimed De’yus, build in the hadan field, for the time shall come when these
testimonies shall be required in the sum of earth and heaven.
7. For I will show them that without an All Highest Person there is no resurrection
for angels or men. Of which they that are slaughtered, ten thousand millions, and
bound by the Lord God, shall swear, in kosmon, the fall of all things save Me.
8. Down to the lower heavens, to God in Craoshivi, sent Cpenta-armij swift messengers,
with the words of Jehovih, comforting to God and his hosts, as to the wide plans
on which the Father lieth the destinies of worlds. And God received them, and
now comprehended why, alas, his Diva came not, nor answered his call but by resigning.
9. But God, the true ruler of heaven and earth, now saw how the prosperity of the
indulged heaven had made bad men out of most holy Gods, even as prosperity on the
earth closeth up man’s eyes against his Creator, making him an egotist in self, and
vociferous as to Jehovih’s shortcomings, according to man’s views. And God remembered
how he had prayed for the continuation of the light in heaven, which Jehovih granted
him; and he repented now, saying:
10. O Jehovih, why said I not: Thy will be done; let darkness come! Had I not seen on the
earth how night must follow day, and winter after summer; that I must need pray for
endless light in a heaven where Thy sons and daughters are as yet but babes in the
time and course of worlds? Mine own judgment should have shown me that spells of
darkness should follow seasons of light in Thy lower heavens. For, then, had these
half-tried Lords and Gods stopped to consider ere they rushed into so mad a scheme.
11. God called together the Holy Council in Craoshivi, and told them of the words of the
Creator, through His High-Raised Daughter. Then the Council spake, all who chose, and
the thirty millions listened. And, meanwhile, messengers fresh from Hored, the seat of
rebellion, came in, bringing full news to Craoshivi of the proceedings of the Lord God,
alias, De’yus, and his self-Gods and Goddesses.
12. When the full particulars had been related, and the Council had spoken upon it, then
the light of Jehovih came upon God, and God said:
13. In the name of our Father, I will speak to these Gods and Lords and acquaint
them with Jehovih’s words. Yea, I will entreat them to return even as they were.
14. Then God, overwhelmed by the terrible adversity of the heavens entrusted to his
keeping, as in a small degree the captain of a merchant’s ship, far out at sea, meeting with
a mishap of broken masts, stripped to the bulk, and rudder gone, powerless to save,
feeleth the burning shame of incompetence before mariners, so God, before the HighRaised Chiefs of the etherean worlds, must helplessly view his shattered kingdoms.
15. With great sorrow God sent word to De’yus and his Gods, of Jehovih’s warning; and
he plead for them to return, as a father pleadeth to a wayward son. Off went the
messengers swiftly; and God, even though long schooled to adverse trials and
suspensions, burned with impatience for his messengers to return, hoping that his sweet
pleadings might yet reverse the scenes.
16. Then came back the messengers, empty handed! Not one of the truant Gods had
deigned to answer him. And God wept, scarce believing his messengers, that so great an
insult could be heaped upon him, who had done nothing whereof any one could complain.
Then Jehovih came and spake to God, saying: Weep not, My Son! He who followeth his
highest light from day to day, great is his glory; and in whatsoever he loseth he shall
regain a thousand-fold. Behold, I will bring love to thee that thou knowest not of:
Remember thou, as this season is upon the earth and her heavens, even so do I send a
season like unto it upon all My worlds.