Book of Sethantes Chapter XIII, Chapter XIV
1. So God enlarged the place of Hored, and built one thousand more pillars of fire,
enlarging the circle and otherwise making it a place of splendor. And God called together
the recorders from the libraries of heaven, and caused them to select one hundred
thousand new members for the house of Moeb (Parliament), choosing them from the
highest on the lists. In this matter, God said:
2. Seek not the most learned, nor the most prayerful, for members; but choose ye such as
rank highest in assimilating to Jehovih and to their fellows; for such are the first to
become Gods and Goddesses. Jehovih saith: A strong man may do more good works than
a weak one; and yet the latter may stand fairer in My sight. I open the way to the weak
and the strong; to the learned and the unlearned.
3. God said: In all these matters, whatever man or woman hath put away self-desires
for self’s sake, serving the Father by laboring for others, is on the road to wisdom. And
if the records show a sufficient time for growth in such man or woman, whereby
these virtues become organic, then choose ye that person, for of such shall be Moeb.
4. So the laborers gathered from the heavens around about, agni, and built Moeb within,
suitable for the members to be seated according to their rank; and when it was finished,
on that same day, the recorders brought the new members, and they went into the temple
to their respective places.
5. And when seated, God spake from the throne, saying: To Thee, O Jehovih, have I built
the house of Moeb in Hored; and by Thy wisdom have I chosen the members thereof. To
Thee, O Father, I dedicate this house, and it shall be Thy house. Give us of Thy light, O
Jehovih, that we may not err.
6. A light descended from the heavens above and fell upon the members of Moeb, as a
symbol of approval by the archangels; and presently the new members rose up, every one
of their own accord, but the old members remained seated.
7. God said: Above your heads I make the sign of Jehovih’s name, in a circle of fire,
and the cross, and the leaf of life; for by it are ye sworn to the Father’s labor.
8. Hear me, then, O my beloved: Ye are henceforth denied individual ministration with
individuals, but ye are now become a unit with many, and with these must your labor and
your love and your wisdom be in concert of action.
9. Henceforth must ye no longer say: What can I do for this man or that man, or this
woman or that woman, or this child or that child? For this is individual labor; and on the
earth such ministration belongeth to the ashars; and in atmospherea, such ministration
belongeth to the asaphs. But ye shall minister to organic communities who are composed
of individuals. For there are communities for factories, and others for education, and
others for treatment of the sick; and such communities exist both on earth and in heaven.
10. Ye shall divide yourselves into groups for this purpose, and every group shall have its
special business in charge; and each group shall stand in Moeb as one member of
Jehovih’s judgment seat. According to your talents shall ye divide, and group together,
choosing such department wherein each one hath the greatest wisdom and strength.
Withdraw, then, and thus complete your groups according to the rates my proper officers
will assign, and then return again into Moeb, and in Jehovih’s name, take the seats
allotted to you all.
1. On the second day after the house of Moeb was completed, and all the members were
in their respective places, Jehovih spake through God, saying:
2. Now is the beginning of the second resurrection. Even as the corporean putteth off the
corporeal body, and is born a spirit, becoming the first resurrection, so are ye, putting
away individual self and becoming an organic community, the beginning of the second
3. As they of the first are for individual self, so have I bound them close on the face of the
earth; as they survived on the earth on corporeal food, so have I made them to survive in
the lowest heaven on atmospherean food. As Moeb hath risen above these conditions, so
will I exalt the foundations of the house of Moeb higher up from the earth than Hored,
and Moeb shall be the lower house of My kingdom.
4. The voice of Jehovih departed and God saluted Ha’jah in the name of the Father. And a
great light enveloped the house of Moeb, and the es’enauers chanted a hymn of praise.
Thereafter God arose and stood next to the throne of Jehovih, saying:
5. Hear ye O all ye people of heaven above and heaven below, the house of Moeb in the
beginning of the second resurrection is founded in Jehovih’s name. Proclaim ye the words
that have gone out of my mouth, to the east and west and north and south, and to the swift
messengers of the arcs of the firmament above.
6. Glory, glory be to Jehovih! Boundless and Almighty Creator, Present, and full of love,
wisdom and power, glory to Thee forever and ever, amen!
7. The house of Moeb chanted a proclamation. The swift messengers assumed their
respective globes of light, and began to ascend in every direction, carrying the word to the
8. And God crowned Ha’jah as the sub-God of Hored, and he was proclaimed to all the
quarters of heaven and earth. And the history of his name exists to this day as Jah*,
*This is not the same as “Jehovih” the Eternal One, or the Aramaic “Mar-Yah” and “Jah” in Halelujah.