Weekly study questions for Teaching of Mir Izgadda, Chapter 60.
“Remaining calm in all situations, enduring wrongs brought against you, and not being quick to anger, this, my beloved children, is the eighth virtue: Patience.” (Apostolic Letter of Mar Mani Khaila on the Twelve Virtues)
Weekly Studies for the Week of 1 March 2015
Materialism (Scripture reading: TMI 53:1-7)
1. Having material gain as one’s central goal in life is how most people in the world think. What does Mir Izgadda encourage instead?
2. Expand on the metaphorical expression that His Divine Presence gives us concerning washing the eyes and materialism. (See also vs 6)
3. What are the only two things that will exist eternally?
4. What is the greatest treasure of the believer, and why?
5. Is your previous service with properly presenting the Message of Light taken into consideration by the Living Spirit when you die?
6. Why is it better to have little money than gross amounts?
7. Expand on the words of His Divine Presence (in vs 7) concerning simplicity, pride, faith and clothing.
This is a brief list of questions for personal or group study based on a message called “Are You Paying Attention to the Signs?” by Mar Mani Khaila. Please read the text before answering the questions. Paragraphs have been numbered for easier reference.