In a recent message from the Mother Church in Iran, H.H. Mar Mani Khaila, the Arkhegos of the Manichaean Church provided the Church with five points to assist us in our spiritual growth day to day.
1. Remove obstacles that hinder your service to the Great Father.
2. Associate with those who give honour to God.
3. Develop a serious attitude about Godly devotion.
4. Make study of the Holy Book and supportive materials a priority.
5. Remain in contact with those who worship in truth.
Each of the points have descriptions. You can read the full article at the Arkhegosate website. http://marmani.org/